Your Vision for the Future
Strategic Planning is beneficial to any company, but it is essential for a growing organization, particularly one with multiple owners, shareholders or stakeholders.
This engagement is designed to articulate your organization’s vision for the future in as much detail as possible and assess the current status of the business in a wide array of mission critical areas.
We’ll develop strategies, tactics, timelines and resource allocations for getting the business to its current “place” to its “destination”.
Two Days at Your Place
This program is a two-day, on-site engagement. It is intended to lay the foundation for an extended process of data gathering, strategic development, implementation and measurement over the following six months.
Every company is different and the time, methods and resources you’ll need will depend on your situation.
What You'll Get
Strategic Framework Development
- Welcome and Overview
- Mission & Vision Statements
- Values, Beliefs & Company Culture
- 3-Year Operating Objectives
- Financial Review of Business
Interviews & Data Collection
- Growth Readiness Assessment
- Organizational Strengths & Weaknesses
- Marketing Position – QUIP & USP
- Competition Analysis
- Key Staff Interviews
Priorities & Processes
- LEAN Process Improvement
- Cash Flow & Overbilling
- Organizational Roles and Responsibilities
- Customer Service and Competitive Advantage
Implementation, Action Plans & Timelines
- Transition, Leadership and Training Needs
- Corporate Outsource Team
- Metrics & Key Performance Indicators
- Succession & Contingency Planning