The support and guidance we share with each other has dramatically changed our companies — and our lives — for the better.
Why? Because isolation is the enemy of success.
We know that none of us can ever be as smart as all of us. That is why we share. That is why we succeed.
Roundtables is a world-class peer advisory program that brings together smart, motivated remodeling professionals, just like you, to help one another grow.
What to expect when you join
Introduction & Overview
This 7-week program requires a minimum of 4-hours per week in instruction and implementation. Here we lay the critical groundwork for your success.
Financial Reports: Seeing into the Future
- Methods of Accounting
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss Statement
- Job Cost Reports
- Percentage of Completion Accounting
The Bookkeeper Project
- Tracking Estimates and Job Costs with Job Cost Reports
- Labor Burden: Determining and adding to estimates
- Indirect Expense Allocation: What it is, how to track it, how to include these costs in estimate, how to do journal entries
- Work In Progress Journal Entries including month-end and year-end actions
Budget and Organizational Structure
- Creating an Annual Company Budget
- How to use it – review budget vs. actual monthly
- Discuss actions to take if actuals are off target
- Reporting owner compensation (salary, dividends, draws, two-owner companies) and how we use for comparison purposes
- Building An Effective Organizational Chart
Your Roundtables Meeting
Discussions will touch on:
- Metrics such as the Sweet Spot and Marketing stats
- The role of the Facilitator
- Preparing for the Lightning Round
- Maximizing Company Focus Time
- Making strong Commitments
Company Focus Packets and the Composite Report
During the Company Focus discussions, we will be reviewing an array of metrics and other business management topics that will set the tone for Roundtables Meeting sessions.
Mini-Roundtables Meeting, 'My Why' and Next Steps
🎉 WELCOME TO ROUNDTABLES!
- Two annual "Case Study" Meetings
- Annual Roundtables Mastermind meeting
- Ticket to the Annual Remodelers Summit
- Bi-Monthly Group Calls
- Access to the private Members-Only Facebook Group.
- Access to the videos, lessons, and content in the Remodelers University for you and up to 20 of your employees
- Priority Access Invitations to all Remodelers Advantage events
- 12 Professional Service Credits (PSCs) loaded into your account annually, so you may invest in an array of business improvement services, including Consulting, Masterclasses, Training, Events and more. Invest in yourself or in key members of your team!
Take the next step to greatness
NOT YET OVER THE $1 MILLION MARK?
- not to worry -
Remodelers University Membership
It’s not easy getting to $1million in annual remodeling production. For those that aspire to join the elite remodelers in Roundtables, Remodelers University will give you the tools and resources you need to get there.
Courses can be accessed on-the-go from any computer, smartphone, or tablet 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Learn at your own pace at home, in the office, or on a job site.
Visit Remodelers Advantage University Website to learn more and register.