In the last episode, we talked about the importance of Daily planning with Billy Andrews from Schloegel Design Remodel. In this episode, we take another step by talking more about how to approach planning and orchestration for larger, more extensive remodeling projects.
This topic of planning actually came from one of our subscribers, so keep those ideas coming… We love topic suggestions!
Once again, we tap into the vast talent pool we have here at Remodelers Advantage and welcome Andy Moore, Site Superintendent for Jeff King and Company, to the show to discuss her experience in planning for these types of projects.
Working in the remodeling industry since 2006, Andy came to San Francisco and to Jeff King & Company as a Lead Carpenter in 2012 and transitioned to site supervision duties in 2015. Most recently, Andy supervised the largest project ever undertaken by Jeff King & Company, a 32-month “whopper” with a number of sequencing challenges.
Tim, Steve and Andy cover:
- Maintaining focus and discipline on a project lasting months and even years.
- How to organize what is needed on a large, complex project.
- What the daily, weekly and monthly focus looks like.
- Tools used for planning and execution.
- What on-site meetings and planning sessions look like, who is there, etc.
- And More…