Email is the default communication tool in business, there’s no denying that. But there is good reason to expand beyond email for your internal team communication.
Victoria and Mark welcome Jason Langkammerer to the show, as they discuss how taking that step can enhance your teamwork, reduce the “noise” of email, and strengthen your company culture.
Jason Langkammerer is a licensed architect, general contractor and founder of AT6 Design Build in San Francisco, CA.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The challenges email poses for internal communication
- Other options for communicating
- How to transition your team to a new method
- How these platforms differ from email
- How it can improve your communication