Dave Pollard, Co-Founder & Design Director of Liv Companies outside of Chicago, joins the show to talk more about how his firm utilizes 3D renderings in almost every aspect of their business.
Leading LivCo’s design team, Dave’s process quickly takes hand sketches to full-blown renderings and walk-throughs, and they are even leveraging the power of quick video editing to help clients and prospects truly feel what their home can be, and leave every meeting feeling inspired.
LivCo has been leveraging the power of 3D design since they began design/build back in 2012. Initially used simply as a creative tool for developing ideas, they quickly learned that the 3D output could take them to a higher level in sales, efficiency of communication, and marketing.
Victoria, Mark and Dave talk more about:
- The software LivCo uses and why they use it.
- An overview of LivCo’s general design workflow.
- Using 3D visualization for more than just client presentations.
- The time it takes to make deliverables to the client.
- The fees to the client for 3D renderings.
- And more…